This is kind of a different post, but I thought it would be fun to share 18 things I've done in the week since my birthday. Making this showed to me just how many amazing things are happening in my life and how much I have to be great full for.
1. participated as an escort in a male beauty pageant (this one is hard to explain haha)
2. supported my school's basketball team as they made it through the first round of playoffs
3. road tripped with someone my friends out to Bryan, TX to watch the second round of playoffs
4. was a student at my last high school basketball game ever
5. went to my first college party
6. met some super awesome people that I'm going to go to school with next year
7. Learned that I'll be going to college with one of my best friend and several other people from my high school
8. got my voters registration card
9. voted in the primary election
10. ate at a bar that requires you to be 18 and up
11. played pool at a pool hall
12. got continually closer with my youth group (as I do every time we meet)
13. watched the Oscars in its entirety for the first time (yes that's the runway all the way through the end of the awards)
14. bought some earrings for my prom dress (super irrelevant, but they're so cute!!)
15. purchased my domain name (I'm currently working on switching hosting sites, so that website will be hopefully up soon!)
16. started messaging people that I think would make a great roommate next year (scary as hell btw)
17. failed a calculus test (this one hasn't happened yet, but because I'm sitting here blogging instead of studying I'm almost sure it will)
18. spent a late start morning grabbing delicious breakfast with one of my best friends (I'm clearly running out of things to write, but honestly breakfast from the steeping room is sooo good! and who doesn't love catching up over a cup of hot tea?!)
I hope yall find this post interesting, I really like writing more lifestyle posts so you'll probably see more of them in the near future!
Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger
Hey everyone! My name is Emma, I am 18 and live in the great state of Texas. I hope you like getting a glimpse at my sense of style and advice!
Follow me on INSTA
Shop my favorites