This is kind of a different post, but I thought it would be fun to share 18 things I've done in the week since my birthday. Making this showed to me just how many amazing things are happening in my life and how much I have to be great full for.
1. participated as an escort in a male beauty pageant (this one is hard to explain haha)
2. supported my school's basketball team as they made it through the first round of playoffs
3. road tripped with someone my friends out to Bryan, TX to watch the second round of playoffs
4. was a student at my last high school basketball game ever
5. went to my first college party
6. met some super awesome people that I'm going to go to school with next year
7. Learned that I'll be going to college with one of my best friend and several other people from my high school
8. got my voters registration card
9. voted in the primary election
10. ate at a bar that requires you to be 18 and up
11. played pool at a pool hall
12. got continually closer with my youth group (as I do every time we meet)
13. watched the Oscars in its entirety for the first time (yes that's the runway all the way through the end of the awards)
14. bought some earrings for my prom dress (super irrelevant, but they're so cute!!)
15. purchased my domain name (I'm currently working on switching hosting sites, so that website will be hopefully up soon!)
16. started messaging people that I think would make a great roommate next year (scary as hell btw)
17. failed a calculus test (this one hasn't happened yet, but because I'm sitting here blogging instead of studying I'm almost sure it will)
18. spent a late start morning grabbing delicious breakfast with one of my best friends (I'm clearly running out of things to write, but honestly breakfast from the steeping room is sooo good! and who doesn't love catching up over a cup of hot tea?!)
I hope yall find this post interesting, I really like writing more lifestyle posts so you'll probably see more of them in the near future!
Hi everyone, I was doing some online shopping and found tons of adorable springtime sandals that are extremely affordable. While it has felt like spring in Texas for months, other places are just now starting to warm up so I thought it would be fun to show some ideas for new spring sandals! CLICK on the picture of any shoe to SHOP!
I celebrated my 18th birthday with some of my best friends on Saturday! It's also another one of my friends birthdays as well so we all went to a beautiful little café down town! Here is what I wore. CLICK on the pictures below to SHOP any of the pieces I'm wearing! I did my best to find the closest thing if the link wasn't available.
Today is my last official Wednesday as a non-adult! As of Saturday I will be 18! Which means I can vote, buy cigarettes, buy lottery tickets, go to adult jail, and have to get my license renewed, but I don't plan on doing all of those haha. I thought today would be a good time to post good gift ideas for any late-teen like myself! This year I will probably be asking for a really special dinner with many of my friends, but I still wanted to make a post in case anyone was stuck trying to get a gift for a friend or family member!
This Valentines day my special someone was my twin sister! Since we are both single, we decided to be each others valentine and go grab some food and drinks! I hope everyone had an equally great Valentines day, and used it to celebrate the love for a best friend, family member, or significant other!
Here is the best thing that has ever entered my life.. that red velvet cheese cake! Just kidding, the highlight of my night was defiantly spending time with the person sitting behind the cake, my twin sis!
Here is what I wore, a little dark for valentines day, but it matched my mood so I went with it. The dress is from brandy melville, but I couldn't find a link for it, so a dupe is down below! But I got mine from Nordstrom! CLICK any picture down below to SHOP any of the pieces I am wearing!
Here is a little explanation of why I've been MIA for the past week!
Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger
Hey everyone! My name is Emma, I am 18 and live in the great state of Texas. I hope you like getting a glimpse at my sense of style and advice!
Follow me on INSTA
Shop my favorites