Its been 3 weeks and 3 days so here's all I know.
1. Even if you're in your hometown, it will feel like the strangest place ever
2. Sorority rush takes a lot out of you, but your sisters make you feel whole again
3. Dorm food SUCKS, unless you're like me and live in the BEST FREAKING DORM on campus and then its AMAZINGGG (like better than the food I got at home, sorry mom!)
4. Don't spend too much time in your dorm, you'll end up like me right now wishing I had spent more time making friends
5. Things seem like the end of the world, but guess what?? It keeps on turning
6. If you're being followed around a party by a creepy frat boy but all your friends have found hot hookups, LEAVE! Don't feel obligated to stay someplace where you really aren't having it (I speak from experience)
7. Don't get drunk at your first tailgate of the day (you've got A LONG day ahead of you)
8. You're parents are going to make dumb sappy comments about how you "shouldn't have toooo much fun" and you'll hate it but miss them more than anything at the same time
9. Take hella naps, don't go out if it will literally destroy you the next day
10. Movie nights can be just as fun as drunken nights & are often where you make close friends
Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger
Hey everyone! My name is Emma, I am 18 and live in the great state of Texas. I hope you like getting a glimpse at my sense of style and advice!
Follow me on INSTA
Shop my favorites